- Public access at the end of Lomas Santa Fe Blvd.
- Public parking lot available; free street parking; located only a few hundred yards from the Solana Beach train station serving Amtrak and The Coaster rail lines
- No dogs allowed
- Public showers
- Public restrooms
- Picnic tables, basketball court
- Special Features: Home of the Marine Safety Department Headquarters
- Surfing, surf-fishing, swimming, body-boarding, jogging, and walking
- Lifeguards are on duty year-round from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the winter and from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the summer.