- CITY SERVICES
- +CITY PROJECTS
- RFPs & Construction Bids
- La Colonia Park Master Plan
- Lomas Santa Fe Corridor Improvement Project
- Marine Safety Center Upgrade
- Neighborhood Traffic Management Program
- Playground Renovation Project
- Safe Routes To School
- Shoreline Project (Sand Replenishment)
- Glenmont Pocket Park
- Santa Helena Neighborhood Trail
- -PERMITS, LICENSES & RENTALS
- +RESIDENT SERVICES
- +ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
The City of Solana Beach welcomes you and your business. Our small town atmosphere encourages close and lasting relationships between companies and the community they serve, while the nearby large city life brings a constant flow of new customers to your door.
All businesses with a home address, business address or conducting business in Solana Beach are required to obtain a business certificate issued by the City of Solana Beach. You can complete a business certificate application form online; however, all applications must be delivered to the City, as applications are not accepted via the Internet.
- Business Certificate Application
- Form A - Home Occupation or Kiosk
- Form B - Annual Fire Inspection Fee Form
- Business Certificate Closing Form
Please complete and return with application fee to: City of Solana Beach, 635 S. HWY 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075. For more information, please contact our Finance Dept. at (858) 720-2460.
Some types of business require additional regulatory permits and licenses to operate in Solana Beach. Visit our Code Compliance page for details.